Physical Education at Bharat Singh Gurjar is committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information on our website(s) Android Mobile application(s) " Physical Education at Bharat Singh Gurjar " (the “Apps”) are collectively referred to as the “Platform”) and developing technology that gives you the most powerful, safe, and secure online experience.
1. Information that is gathered from visitors. In general, you can browse the Platform without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself.
2. How the Information is used Your privacy is very important to us. We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties not associated with Physical Education at Bharat Singh Gurjar, its partners, sponsors, and affiliates.
Personal Information may be used for marketing and promotional communications by Physical Education at Bharat Singh Gurjar, its partners, sponsors, affiliates, successors, and assigns. If you do not wish to receive marketing and promotional communications from us or our partners, sponsors, and affiliates, you can choose to opt-out by unsubscribing. E-mail may be sent to inform you of news of our services or offers by us or our affiliates.
4. We have put in place appropriate methods and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure such personal information. We only process personal information in a way that is compatible with and relevant for the purpose for which it was collected or authorized by the user. [The App allows users access to their personal information and allows them to correct, amend or delete inaccurate information].
5. We use commercially reasonable precautions to preserve the integrity and security of your information against loss, theft, unauthorised access, disclosure, reproduction, use or amendment.
7. Liabilities. We shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special or exemplary damage(s) arising due to loss of data or use arising out of or in connection with your access or use of or inability to access or use the App including but not limited to any sub- domains.
We shall not be liable for any third-party products, software or service provided to you. You shall assume all risks arising out of or resulting from any transaction undertaken by you with such third party on the App and you agree that we shall not be responsible or liable for any loss to you due to your usage of such third-party application.
8. Queries and Complaints. We are committed to protect your personal information collected and processed by us and look forward to your continued support for the same. In case of any feedback or concern regarding protection of your personal information, or any privacy-related feedback or concerns you may contact [email protected]
9. When you purchase Online Courses or something else from our website or App, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. When you browse our website or App, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system. Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
How do you get my consent?
10. When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only. If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no. How do I withdraw my consent?
11. If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at [email protected] DISCLOSURE
12. We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
We use Razorpay for processing payments. We/Razorpay do not store your card data on their servers. The data is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) when processing payment. Your purchase transaction data is only used as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is not saved.
Our payment gateway adheres to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
For more insight, you may also want to read terms and conditions of razorpay on https://razorpay.com
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at [email protected] , Address - 19 A sir pratap colony airport road jodhpur – 342001, Rajasthan